How to reach us:
By phone: 450.471.1379 or 1.800.361.1502 (Canada & USA only)
To accelerate the process, we would appreciate knowing:
- What browser you use (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, mobile)? Which version?
- What operating system you use (Windows XP/7/8, OS X, etc.)?
- How your problem occurred?
- Cannot find the product you are looking for? Send us a detailed description of the instrument, with the manufacturer's name, catalogue number and a scanned image, if possible, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special requests are also welcome!
LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON STAINLESS STEEL INSTRUMENTS
All Instrumentarium surgical instruments are guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects, provided that the instrument is used for its intended surgical purpose. At its discretion, Instrumentarium will repair or replace an instrument free of charge.
All our instruments are carefully examined at the factory and re-inspected at our offices before delivery. No instrument is delivered unless it meets our quality standards.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
Instrumentarium-online assures you that personal information will never be sold or leased to another company.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Prices : The prices do not include shipping, taxes, import duties or other government fees, unless specified in writing.
Payment : Payment shall be made in advance, by bank draft, bank transfer, credit card, or by any other means agreed upon in writing by the parties. Should the Buyer default, any term shall immediately expire and any arrears then remaining shall bear interest at the rate of 13% per annum. The Title shall remain with the Vendor until payment is made in full.
Delivery : In accordance with EXW Terrebonne, QC, Canada Incoterms 2010. The Buyer must specify the carrier of his or her choice (e.g. Federal Express, Purolator or any other). The Vendor is not liable for any delay beyond its control.
Guarantee : The Vendor guarantees all goods sold against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 3 months from the date of shipping. To make a claim under this guarantee, goods must be returned to the Vendor freight prepaid. When goods sold are manufactured by a third party, the Vendor guarantees said goods to the extent of the manufacturer's guarantee.
Law : All sales are subject to Québec Law, and the parties elect domicile in the judicial district of Montréal. In addition, the Buyer agrees that any disputes arising from sales or sales agreements, claims, motions or lawsuits on the part of the Buyer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located in Montréal, Québec.
RETURN GOODS POLICY
Instrumentarium-online.com is committed to offering excellent post-sale services.
Procedure for returning goods:
- No returns will be accepted without authorization.
- Criteria for returned items:
- In perfect condition
- Never been used
- Box contents must be complete
- All returns must be sent prepaid to Instrumentarium.
- Returned goods will be subject to a restocking fee:
- 0-30 days: 15%
- 31-60 days: 20%
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days.
Items that cannot be returned for credit or exchange:
- Sterile and/or disposable products
- Custom-made instruments, manufactured on request
- Discontinued products
- Modified, etched or engraved instruments